Recently, I received a compliment as well as an inquiry regarding my pregnancy silhouette photo. I’ve always loved the look of a black on white silhouette. Here is how you can capture your very own.
1. Select a large window.
2. Pull up the blinds, and pull back the curtains.
3. Cover the window with a plain white sheet.
4. Dress in form-fitting black from head to toe.
5. Fix your hair. I think an updo is beautiful for a silhouette. You may want to play around with different styles.
6. Have your husband, or a friend to capture the silhouette. No need for a fancy camera. My husband took mine on his iPhone.
Hint: Indirect light is nice in early evening or morning.